Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fancy Stockings

There is nothing sexier than a woman in tights.

Link


























The classic sheer black hose is in (has it ever been out?), and its has been updated to include new textures, patterns, colours:

Link


























I bought myself this pair of gorgeous criss cross ribbon stockings for my birthday:


























Unfortunately, they ripped after I took a tumble down an icy set of stairs. Fortunately, the ribbon pattern kept them from running all the way down the leg, and I can still wear them with a longer skirt.

This is the other pair I was considering buying for myself:


Link


























This is a really neat ribbon pattern:

Link


























You don't have to stick with black, you can play with different colours of the sheer and solid patterned style.

Link


























And of course, vertical stripes will make you legs look like they are a million miles long:

Link


























If you are the right shade of tan, you can wear nude colored, patterned hose:


Link


























With my (proudly) pale legs, I could never pull off tan stockings, but if you can, they can look really sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment